Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed

Options
  • 01-12-2003 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

i have to write a program to play a game of matches the program is nearly done but did anyone one see any visual basic source code on the internet just i want something to compare my code to before i hand it up

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

i want something to compare my code to before i hand it up
    LOL :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭CH

post up what you've got done so far!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

i think iam caught in a little white lie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭ai ing

<shakes head> tut tut

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,672 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Shame - it ain't a little white lie - it's a whopping great big one with bells on...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Originally posted by Kazu
    i think iam caught in a little white lie
    You're caught in a blatant violation of the rules. I'm only not banning you because it's funnier to leave you here looking stupid :)

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,762 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Originally posted by Talliesin
    You're caught in a blatant violation of the rules. I'm only not banning you because it's funnier to leave you here looking stupid :)
    ROFL

Advertisement