Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alphastates:missing laptop and mailing list..

Options
  • 01-12-2003 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

alphastates (babelfish )played a super gig at the sugar club saturday night.Catherine has the voice of an indie angel,with the band equally as hypnotic.

sadly some tosser stroked their laptop which amongst other things has the bands mailing list,gathered over the last few years.

anyone who was on the mailing list or wants to be should log on to www.alphastates.com

Lets hope this doesnt stop this excellent band in its tracks...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭Alphastates

Hi Buzzer,
    I was about to post a thread when I saw this, sincere thanks for spreading the word, glad you enjoyed the gig.
    All the best
    Alphastates

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭buzzerbuckley

alpha...........

catherine can serenade me anytime!

hope your laptop re appears.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

stupid stealing bástards!!!
    great band.. i prefared the first name, but i'm sure there was a good reason for it to be changed. good luck.

some norwegian rockers beat them to the name babelfish and they were forced to change to alphastates.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

pity.. twas a good name indeed. well at least they got themselves a new name.

• Advertisement

is a as good as a rest.....

Advertisement