Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes: "61% off all branded toys Tuesday only"

• 02-12-2003 12:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭

Details in the title. I've no idea what constitutes a "branded toy" (I assume it probably includes barbie dolls and the like) but as always with early notification someone might be able to do the dog on it and sort out their kids for the christmas and all that.

61% off is 61% off after all. Buy your Big Yellow Teapots* or Spirographs (biggest selling toy of 1965ish) or whatever the kids are into these days early before someone else does.

(just saw an advert during questions and answers, hence the lack of detail)

*biggest selling toy some time when I was young. My sister got one, wasn't my cup of er, tea to be honest

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

do u think theres any link between the sale and the fact that 2moro is the last childrens allowance day b4 christmas?

Advertisement