Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

never go to mcdonalds in dublin......

• 02-12-2003 12:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

i ordered a cheese burger!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

ya bleedin wha...

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Commissar

:confused:
    I'm lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Never eat anywhere 'OUTSIDE' Dublin, . . . they're all crotch feeling, eye winking, sheep kissing, mud handling, barn raised inbred savages. :p:p:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

Originally posted by joseph brand
    Never eat anywhere 'OUTSIDE' Dublin, . . . they're all crotch feeling, eye winking, sheep kissing, mud handling, barn raised inbred savages. :p:p:D
    jackeen:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

GGGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! meow!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

it looks more like sweets :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,452 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Well obviously you you send it back ..... no cheese.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭jaarius

i never kissed a sheep... and all that other stuff is debatable. gggrrrrrr to you jack :D

jaz? <- from lots of different places... none of which are dublin.

Advertisement