Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

postman jokes.

• 02-12-2003 12:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

what do you call postman pat when he looses his job??

PAT!

joseph stalin and adolf hitler are at the gates of heaven. st. Anthony is in charge of admittance into heaven that week. so stalin decides to try his luck. St. Anthony turns to him and asks so joseph what have you done bad in your life time?? stalin looks to hitler shugs his shoulders and says i killed 5 million families and ruled russia and the eastern european states for 25 years... St. Anthony says so be it. he turns to hitler and says mr. Hitler so what did you do bad in your life time?? Hitler looks at stalin and shrugs his shoulders aswell... he says what the hell. i killed 6 million jews and a postman... St. Anthony looks puzzeled... he asks hitler WHY IN GODS NAME DID YOU KILL THE POSTMAN???

BUT HITLER TURNS TO STALIN AND SAYS

"TOLD YA NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE SIX MILLION JEWS"

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

People, is the search button big enough for you?
    I'm using the "Smallville" style, and it seems to be ok for me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

i heard so many versions of that joke

Advertisement