Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Annoying Outlook Problem With URLs

Options
  • 02-12-2003 2:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi - I'm using outlook as my mail client atm and when reading my mail (in plain text) and click on a URL I get this (see screenie) telling me I can't open the link - I tried a repair, looked @ M$, googled but nothing turns up :( I know it's gotta be a registry key - but where? Heelpppppppppp!

Dizz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

this should get you going again.

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310049

i'm guessing you upgraded to IE6 recently. quite a common one. aren't M$ great!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Dizz

Ooooo I could kiss ya!
    Now with newsgator (RSS for outlook) I'm dead happy apart from IMAP in outlook :rolleyes:
    Wasn't an IE6 upgrade tho - had installed Office2003 and somethin went weird - keyprob just got corrupt

Cheers :)

Dizz

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

no probs. just a peck on the cheek tho, or the g/f will start to worry:D

i think ie 6 is part of office 2003 anyway, so you might find it installed that without asking.

anyway, hopefully its sorted now.

Advertisement