Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check this amazing DVD site.

Options
  • 02-12-2003 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭

Guys,
    I know there is a Best Online DVD site sticky. Just thought this site was that good it deserved its own thread. Smack my hand if I should'nt have open a new thread.
    Posted in that thread aswell.
    WWW.DVD9.COM
    Only region 1 DVDs available, but just check those prices!!!! U impressed?

Zep

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Not that easy a site to use, slow... crappy design... only region one, clicked a T3 link it doesn't even show the price ffs! How do you mind the price out? Whats all that about?! I don't like it..... poo

John

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

What a horribly designed website. Geez.

Lump, I didn't see prices listed either, but if you add them to your cart you do.
    Tbh the site looks dodgy to me. One of those were you send in your credit card number and all you get in return is a huge bill and no DVDs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

The price is $12.99 for ALL DVDs on the site, except 2 disc DVDs which are $16.99.

I thought that was clear after spending about 1 minute on the site.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

These look like pirate copies pressed to retain the dvd9 compression - customs would have a field day with these

Hyzepher

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭bambam

mmm, generally I don't trust sites that don't offer a phone number for contact

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭zep

I know several people who have ordered from this site and there is no probs. All orders were delivered all billing was correct, site is not the most high tech ever but who bloody cares, you want them to make a high tech site and charge you 20 Euro per DVD instead of 11.25 Euro... U make that suggestion to them.
    Just click on DVD and add to basket to check price. DVD's are originals not copies.
    Anyhow, if you don't like the site don't use it, just posted to help people get good prices on DVDs not get crap about "I don't like the site or layout"
    Jeeezzz some oeople do nothing but pi** and moan about everything.

Advertisement