Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dvd recorder at good price

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

damn thats a good price. do u think this is a mistake or is just because 8 speed burners are iminent?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭jonhate

They are probably end of the line as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,050 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

8x burners are already around but there is no sign of 8x media anywhere.
    Thats an unbelievable price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭DaithiSurfer

I think that burner migth be DVD+R/RW only.
    DVD- is a lot more compatible with standalone dvd players etc.
    At least that my experience anyway. I have burned dvds for people and while the DVD- almost always works with anyon elses dvd players but the + media are only about 50 50 from what i've done so far.

If you are going for a single format dvd recorder then go for the minus ones or better still get one that is compatible with both.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I can't see any DVD recorder on the link. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭oneweb

You need to click on the link twice (First time only gets you to the front page - I reckon it's to stop ppl (*COUGHmuckCOUGH* :p) changing the .ie to .de to compare prices.

It is what it's.

Advertisement