Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRELANDS first Q3 League.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

surely you mean first season? smile.gif

as for the lpb rule, you can always run separate lpb & modem leagues. if its going to be split 2hpb/2lpb we might enter 2 teams, depending on how many of ours I can rope into this

[This message has been edited by ButcherOfNog (edited 02-12-99).]

[This message has been edited by ButcherOfNog (edited 02-12-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

You think we got that many people? smile.gif
    if we get 8 clans id say we would be doing very well biggrin.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭Guinnessman

muso count me in for ur clan too smile.gif.we'd kik ass.lads will there be a grenade launcher in the final ver of q3 if not were fuked muso tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

if we split the leagues itd be all broken up and no REAL aim to play for...
    a team of LPBS easily whacks a q1 team too..
    its still the same, cos q1 was real fast.

I dunno, u make the rulez, im fine with it as im a hpb and all but it would be nice to encourage ninja lpb clans from the start !

PS, maybe there should be distinction between ISDNer and T1, cos sometimes ISDN = 80, t1= 30, but then again its prolly drawing zig zag lines where they shouldnt be smile.gif

Anyway, connections aside itll be great to have a good league goin!

Pat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Stop nit picking and lets get a leauge going...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

2 teams per clan? we could get an F1 team strategy thing going..... and the poorer clans can only have one car 'cos they can't afford to run another.

Muso: my mail lolth@ireland.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

Clans will be allowed to enter more than one team provided they name there teams at start of season. Ok. More info on the way.

Jedi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

CVP are starting Q3 and we need new members (and even a new leader cos i'm leaving for a while)get me @ twenty@eircom.net if you want to join or whatever....

-=20-40=-

Advertisement