Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Books Games and Small Toys Mule

Options
  • 02-12-2003 11:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭

I am offering to collect, organise and collate peoples donations of

-Books (Must be in good condition, not falling apart and stained, everyone hates second hand gifts)

-Man portable childrens toys. (No larger than me)

-Unwanted Games for any consoles, small consoles, that sort of thing, controllers, etc.

-anything else along those lines people want to donate.

I am available to meet in town every afternoon after 4.30, Fridays after 2pm, all weekend. I will be carring things via, bus and foot, so no super heavy things.

So even if you have one second hand Harry Potter you want to donate, we'll find a home for it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Havelock tis time for a clearout in my sons playroom me thinks. With Christmas coming around we need to clear it out. I can donate all his books and toys that he has grown out of. My location is Galway - could we arrange something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

I shall be down there in two weeks. We can arrange something for then. I will be in the city Friday (evening), Saturday and Sunday I'll be in Cliffden and then Galway city Sunday Afternoon or monday. Will PM if details change. Of any use?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Originally posted by Havelock
    I shall be down there in two weeks. We can arrange something for then. I will be in the city Friday (evening), Saturday and Sunday I'll be in Cliffden and then Galway city Sunday Afternoon or monday. Will PM if details change. Of any use?

Perfect. I'll PM you my mobile number. Bring a trailer as we already have a room full from the last clearout :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Is there a kid's care center or hospital in Galway Dave? They may like to score some booteh.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

ok havelock

will you be around chapelizod any time soon?
    or can I drop off my TV and books somewhere?

• Advertisement

I am free all day, today, tomorrow and Thursday. If people want me to pick up stuff, either PM me for my mobile number or post here about time and place.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Picking up Beruthiels TV would be a great help.
    Did you get to have a wander around Temple Street Hospital at all?

DeV.

Originally posted by DeVore
    Picking up Beruthiels TV would be a great help.

I believe ampie is collecting it Dev, Havelock only has the bus to travel around on, and I have too much stuff for him to carry

Don't mind collecting stuff on bus. (Am healthy young man, me big and strong, grrr etc)

Originally posted by Havelock
    Don't mind collecting stuff on bus. (Am healthy young man, me big and strong, grrr etc)

lol
    I don't think your mrs. would be too happy if your back was put out for the christmas, I have a bag of books and games that would be way too awkward to carry with a tv as well

• Advertisement

Santa carries all the toys in world.

Advertisement