Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irak is free... to enjoy the local Benny Hill

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

crap, should've paid more attention in french class:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

crap, should have done french.. i can't believe i finally found a use for a subject i never did. well at least i have irish... still waiting to use that one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

what?
    what was the point of posting something up when most of us don't know french........

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭cujimmy

what was the point of posting something up when most of us don't know french........

Quank: Speak for yourself wee man . This is what it says

"Izzat Ibrahim Al Douri, one of the principal collaborators of Saddam Hussein, could be captured or killed during an operation carried out by the American army to Kirkouk, in the north of Iraq, according to a member of the temporary Council of Iraqi government "

Although what this has to do with humour I dont know as it wasnt funny in french and its not funny in English

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭raphaelS

...:confused:

Ok, I find the photo of your man very funny... even though I think he wasn't a funny man.

scuttle.jpg

Is there someone out there who find the photo of Izzat Ibrahim Al Douri funny?!

Raphael

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

amusing, not funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭pyramid man

actually according to the picture he is one of the principle targets in the strike that america launched yesterday afternoon. he is the highest ranking officers still free in iraq from saddams army.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by raphaelS

For those who can read French,

For those who can spell, it's spelt 'Iraq'. It's been in the news a lot lately, hardly an obscurity :OP

Advertisement