Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dreams

• 02-12-2003 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hi there, I've noticed a couple of people posting dreams here and have gotten some good advice so here it goes.

had this weird dream last nite that i was in my ex's house (seen him yesterday) and it was all different. there was alot of pictures around with him in them and his parents were being really friendly (not the friendliest ppl in real life). for some strange reason they and my ex kept giving/offering me ice cream. Just wondering if ice cream represents anything?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Yes posion quick to the Hospital.

Nah its probably a longing to be accepted. Was the ex's family an issue in the relationship ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Ronika

kinda they were always nice to me but they have a superiority complex, kinda rubbed off on their kids as well. His parents were only in the dream for a few minutes but i was constantly holding a bowl with ice cream while talking with my ex, though not about anything inportant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

I suggest a newboard for dream analysis :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Billy Turdhed

My take on this is that you experienced a lot of coldness from yr ex and his folks.. hence the ice cream and your subconcious is expressing itself...

Either that or their fridge has broken down!!!!

Nooooooo CHaaaaaaarge

W Turdhed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

I had a nightmare last night involving the chick from "The Ring" and a TV set. I've never been so happy to get out of bed EVER!

• Advertisement
Advertisement