Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.jes-computer.de - any good?

• 02-12-2003 12:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm thinking about buying some stuff from JES (as mentioned in the sticky), but I'm wondering if anyone has actually dealt with them? What are they like for returns etc?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Ebonyks

Well i've ordered that NEC dvdrw of em a week ago and still have not seen it. Emailed them and was they are having probs with the webshop at the mo :mad: and my order was only sent out yesterday. I'll keep you updated.

Apart from that you may find a few bargains but their postage is a bit pricey. Also like to know if anyone else has had similar probs to mine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭maxheadroom

Their postage is quite competitive when you compare it with some of the places in the UK...

Do their customer support staff speak english (or do you speak german :))?

Which payment option did you go for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Ebonyks

I suppose postage is'nt too bad, but i'm still a bit a pissed off with em. I forgot to include that i also sent an email on thursday and they replied that it was already posted the same day i ordered. Suppose it was another mix up. :mad:

But they do charge for credit card transactions (paypal), their english is fine, the only thing they're having problems understanding is their own system at the moment. :(

I'm not exactly a happy camper right now, maybe later......:D

....and no i did'nt intentionally finish every paragraph with a smiley :cool: ...well there i did

Ebonyks

Advertisement