Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shuttle

• 02-12-2003 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

hi

is was wondering do any shops in ireland actually stock shuttle chassis? im almost at the point of ordering online, but there's no point. overclockers & komplett's shipping rates are understandably high. has anyone bought a shuttle in any shop in dublin?

i'd love one of the socket a barebone boxes, i already have everything i need in another pc. if anyone has one and would like to trade, that would also be great.

ta,

dave.

i have a lot of bits and pieces to trade for one, but it must be in perfect nick & reasonably new.

mods, feel free to move this thread if you think it should belong in 'wanted'

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 946 ✭✭✭XDA

Peats have the creative slix box and the MSI Mega stuff.

Not cheap though !!

XDA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Yeah the creative slix looks good. Its P4 though. Free shipping!

Link here :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

but there's no point. overclockers & komplett's shipping rates are understandably high.

€9.99 at komplett isn't it? they've got a few nice Socket A barebones in stock.

I've got the Reflexion. Tis very nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭djr

thanks for that, but it's actually the shuttle xpc series barebones systems that i'm after. soltek & aopen would also be considered, but as mentioned have to be socket a.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Ebonyks

Also in the market :D (sorry for barging in). I just need the chassis + mobo (socketA). Any ideas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,150 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Advertisement