Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sagem Phones

• 02-12-2003 1:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭

As somone who has had a Sagem MYX-2 / MYX-5 / MYX-6 and now a MYV-65 I can say I heartilly recommend these phones.
    The camera on this v-65 is one of the best I have ever seen for the price, alltho there is some bleeding when u zoom in fully (alltho that can be adjusted with the contrast control and the other editing features are breathtaking!)
    They seem to be very well built and featured and seem to come at a very reasonable price indeed! :)

(no i dont work for them, im just a highly impressed customer lol) :)

Im interested if anyone else thinks the same way, I swear I think these phones are serious contenders for Nokias crown in *my* book at least! :)

B

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭pucan

I was just wondering about that. Is the MY- X2 any good? What features does it have that a siemans or nokia doesn't.

Advertisement