Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flash tutorials

Options
  • 02-12-2003 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭

i'm a newbie at flash and i have to create a flash learning game for children!!! 5 - 7 age bracket. basically i'm just wondering if anyone knows where i can get some tutorials? i tried flashkit.com and it seems to be blocked from the college:mad: and the type of game i'm thinking of doing is a spelling game where the user will have a choice of three letters and a picture of the object and to fill in the gaps.

woosaysdan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

My first answer would be flashkit.com but the fact you can't get into that dosen't help.

The forums and tutorials at http://www.actionscript.org/ could be a place to start.

However if your a newbie the first place to start are the lessons and tutorials in flash itself in the Help menu. That's where I started.

If your looking for tutorials for the game start with "input text" and "dynamic text".

Hope that helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

i give it a go any other ideas? cheers cosgrove80

Advertisement