Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kotor-(pc)-

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

after my feeble attempt at trying to go dark side on the 2nd attempt i completed it with full light, i decided i MUST goto the dark side and started a 3rd game as i basically had nothing else to do between playing this and tony hawk : underground..

i must also admit to watching bastila running around in her under garments :p

all the extra plots were good to, i'll explain how to get some /most of them in this post.. if you dont want to read about these then simply dont look at the spoilers ok (before you moan at me for doing so :p)

note - that you actually have to talk to the characters till they release the info before these plot lines will come up, but anyway here we go..

1. take carth with you on kashykk, he will meet an old friend he knew on telos. He will tell carth that his son is still alive and is training with the sith in the academy over on korriban

2. speak to mission and get her to tell you about her brother and his girlfriend lena, after doing this take mission with you on dantooine and she will run into lena who will advise you that griff(the brother) was working as a miner on tatooine. Goto the chzerka office to find out the rest..

3. Take Jolee with you on manaan, his friend sunry has a murder charge against him and you will become arbiter for the case

4. take canderous with you on korriban, he will run into someone who worked under him in one of the mandalore wars who declares a fight with canderous in the tatooine dune seas

5. speak to juhani (alot...) about her past, i dont think it matters what planet your on but after doing this you should run into a guy that killed her father and tryed to buy her on the slave market

6. zaalbar on kasyhkk (for obvious reasons really..)

7. Nail bastila for satisfaction purpouses, oh yeh you can also turn to the dark side on the planet just before the star forge and join bastila against malak to regain your crown of lord sith.. (this is where i am at the moment on the 3rd one, not sure yet what will happen when i face malak..) as soon as you join her though some pretty fùcked up stuff happens but i will let you see that for yourself for surprise factor

the 2 bots i dont think have a story line as you will know..

as for the datapad that someone offers you on tatooine at the end, take it and this will offer more missions working as a secret bounty hunter after you meet your man on manaan although this will only accumulate in dark side points. If you dont want to know the reason why then dont read the next spoiler...
    After doing all the bounties and hoping to get in the secret bounty hunters i learned that the main 4 people that ran them was the ones you just killed for hulas on manaan, as you may have guesses hulas is the 4th person who claims this all for himself. You can do like me and not be happy about this and challenge him to a duel which he will say about "honour" and to turn up alone and to meet you in the tatooine dune seas.

*I* had honour and turned up alone only to face 5/6 bounty hunters plus hulas and his mate, i won only by doing the monty python running tactic and using force lightning luckily enough. But after going back to the save point "just to check" i noticed that you can take your whole party with you and he still is there anyway. Although turning up alone and killing them all gets you a shìtload of XP points and you can give him some mouthing off about 'honour'

oh yeh infact, before you go into fight darth malak (this must be done before you enter the door to where he is at the very end..

if you have a 2nd controller plug it into port 4 and get a friend to hold the back 2 triggers plus Y, do the same on your controller while opening the door and walk upto malak (they must be held in at all times..) after finishing the opening speech you use your force powers to turn him into a dancing tw'ilek, dance around with him for a bit and then he dies. Pretty funny but this is for the xbox hence the controller pads referance etc.. sure there must be a way to do it on pc to, but i have no idea how.

probably more that i just cant think of at the moment. But if it comes to me will put it down..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

just noticed that someone said there is going to be a sequel?

absoloutley fantastic news if so, where did you get this information anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

Originally posted by Big Chief
    just noticed that someone said there is going to be a sequel?

absoloutley fantastic news if so, where did you get this information anyway?

it was announced in the official x-box mag last month that there would indeed be a sequel to kotor

In fact theres more details in this months pczone magazine as well, apparently all current characters will be dropped and a whole new story line with a new set of characters will be created for the sequel

Not forgetting of course the downloadable content that will be up for x-box soon

All in all i say Kotor will be around for a long time to come

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Its just a pity it cant be modded like NWN :(

Advertisement