Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

re: uml assignemnt.......

Options
  • 02-12-2003 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

Don't go sticking people's email addresses on the web without their permission.
    For feck sake, no wonder you're having difficulties with the assignment if you're that stupid.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

all this is based upon some sort of exercise, some kind of implementation. With out that you can do nothing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

it is an exercise innit?!

just that im not grasping all this software so well.....

dont ban me wanted a look at it so i will see what he thinks

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

"Build up the static and dynamic models from the user requirements below"

Your missing the requirements?

Also might want to remove that guys email address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

i'll second to that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

I just sent your lecturer a link to this page...

was that bold?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

You have until 20th Feb to get this done. Have you even tried to do it yourself yet ? If you get it some of it done, post it up and ask people for their comments on it and then they will help you out.

UML Tutorial Links

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Originally posted by x in the city
    it is an exercise innit?!

the whole uml shindig is intended to make the programmers job clearer when implementing a large scale project. They sit down figure out what th code is supposed to be doing, the relationships between the various things and work from there (over simplified explanation). You haven't provided any info as to what the code, if you were to implement it, would be doing.

Figure that much out first and the tutorials provided should help.
    E

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement