Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A true Story

• 02-12-2003 8:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭

As i said in the thread head this is a true story not a joke, but imo anyway its funny.

In my job i work with a Ukranian woman. She is a nice woman and i would speak
    to her most days, one day about 3 weeks ago i was talking to her about her family in the ukraine she mentioned that by ukranian standards her family are well off and her sister often visits her. Then she says that her sister would like to live in ireland but she cant she "needs an irish husband", she then turns to me and says "how old are you" straight away im sayin "NOOOOOOO!" , she says again, how old are you and i said im twenty,she says "bah too young, my sister is 27", im just thinkin to myself thank god im not a few years older.

I dont know if anyone else will find this funny, that i cannot garuntee but i can garuntee that is a 100% geniune story.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭pyure

you dont possibly think she might've been takin the piss outta ya ?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Yah might as well post a picture of the sister - be interesting to see the responses....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

wasnt really funny, more comical, than humourous........:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭Nolimits

yeah i do think she was being serious,

Capt'n midnight if your interested i'll have a talk to her for you, but as for pics no, this all happened in one conversation, i havent spoken to her since except to say hello and stuff, no more conversations

Advertisement