Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

power cut in UL

Options
  • 02-12-2003 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

For those of yee in UL and more importantly in Comp sys, There was a power cut today which wiped out every machine, but most machines around the college are back up now, except the comp sys building!!! Any one here of when they might be back up? I heard tomorrow(Wed) at earliest.
    hertz:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

yeah it was quite annoying. I dunno when the comp science building will be bac up(Never there).

i was in the venus lab, on the pc's, and i left my bag in the libary. LOADS of people were doing projects in the comp lab and were close to tears when the power went.
    Was kinda funny:D cos it didnt happen to me:D :D . So i went to the libary to get my bag......no sorry we are "Evacuating" the building....................Its a f*****g power cut not a bomb scare....

All in all an interesting day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

yis yis...

in the middle of a programming lab in cs304 when it happened.
    Working on the end of semester project :mad:

CSIS still wasn't up yday afternoon. had a comp science and comp org lab....or DIDN'T have! :D

afaik, they are up now. I'm in the library atm so :|

Advertisement