Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quozls 21st tomorrow (thursday)

Options
  • 24-11-1999 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭

Quick reminder lads,
    my 21st from 8pm onwards in Sachs hotel donnybrook, get 10 or 46a/b from city centre. Its just before donnybrook village.
    You're all welcome, hope to see a fair few of yah there.
    If anyone wants directions/details they can phone me on 088-2160870,
    Quozl
    (oh by the way, its Gregs 21st to the bouncers probably wink.gif not quozls)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

whos Greg? smile.gif
    see ya there..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

if i can get outta bed can i come?

i'll be in long stone from 5:30 and head up at about 9ish if anyone is in town and going up.
    will there be any problems at the door, coz im not 21?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

you wish, Eamo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

if nicky shows up without me someone kick his teeth in...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Lol WWM smile.gif

Ya moldy auld feicer git out!

Al.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

smile.gif Even quake 2ers are welcome <grin>
    Seeya there,
    Quozl

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

On my way soon ...

Someone better be there smile.gif

J.

hmm..... what a boring night!

smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Sorry I couldn't make it Eamo, as you have just entered a new phase of work I have just exited Hibernian.

Talk to ya tommorow ched.

amp: no longer safe in the hands of Hibernian.

P.s anybody need a technician with two MCP's and 5 years support experience? wink.gif

[Insert cool quote here]
    Play GLminesweeper!
    http://www.iol.ie/~adamj/dl/mineswp.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

Cheers Greg,

Not a bad show there at your party. Nice food and canoeing ladies.

Al, sorry i never made it to the palace, but my friends were all set on Sinnotts. It was a good night as it happens though. Met 3 (count them ... i know you won't) old flames ... 1 of whom had been livin in Mexico for a year ... foxy tan on her doubled the appeal ... I took advantage .. fun night.

Anyhows,

Hope the Palace was alright ... Slosh did you just go home? Do you all know about the CLIT match next week wink.gif

Talk to ye later,

J
    sunglasses.gif

Yeah greg rthanks for tjhe party! NIIIICEEE OOOONNNNEEE MMMYYYY SOOOOOOOOON! SAY NOICE ONE MY SON! Jesus the boss is looking at me awfull queer. i'd say he wants a go., do you want a go rerreeeehj?!??! PUNK! anyway, sorry for pulling all the ladies it wasnt my fault i was born like that. jesus it rained down on me this morning, why does it always do that? what the fuc is wrong with this city? all the ****ing 14-14A-15-15A's ae all the ****ing full!!! FOR ****S SAKE! Anyway we got a taxi and some ****ers didn't pay their share. a couple of garda were across the road and i said "OH ****! THE ****ING PIGS!" then he dcame over and i gave him loads of false informartion . told him i was 15 and i felt sick and could he please call my parents. he said he would in the morning and sent me home. god it was terrible. i told him i was really sorry (which i was, the police protect us and they're sound!!!). GOWAN! GOWAN! GOWAN! I need a drink. I'll never ****ing make it throughh this day! NII~IIIIIIICE ONE GREWG!! NIIICE ONE!

f*ck that!

i nearly got ina scrape
    told gregs ex-bird she had nice tits (which as far as i can remember she did)
    and woke up this morning to find some hungarian bird on my couch?????

does anyone own a hungarian bird?
    can you please take her away?
    whats me missus going to say when she calls down later on?

jasus, there were loads of nice tits last night!
    sweeeet!
    nice wan greg!

god i feel like sh1t

JESUS CHRIST! THAT ****ING HUNGARIAN BIRD! SOMEONE SHOULD BUY THE POOR GIRL A BED!

jesus
    you can have her for free.
    i think shes decided to stay the weekend.
    i'll let castor look after her.
    thank god i have to work tonight smile.gif

It's got nowt to do wi' me laaad.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

Match next week ? Faaaaanfvckntastic!

I eeehhh left when Eamo started bustin the furniture and knocking down pictures...

Clan C[lan]L[eg-end]IT[havent come up with IT words yet)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭harVee

WWMan
    that hungarian chick, you have no idea. a complete fu(king weirdo.

anyway, yes the party was excellent 'cept for the fact that all you fat ba5tards had eaten all the food before i got there.

and then koopa tried it on with j. slockets girl and slocket threatened him, and then slocket tried to drag her home and slosh and his boys tried to intervene and it was all round hilarity as far as i'm concerned.

and vorosha tried to dance at one stage so i had to leave cos it was just too embarassing, but hey, that's the way it goes vorosha, don't worry about it.

and i haven't moshed like that for ages.
    yeah

nice one greg

well, shes not that bad.
    i mean she did clean up the kitchen this morning smile.gif

she buggered of to powerscourt today to do the touristy thing

why do i always meet these wierd forign women who then decide to shack up in my gaff.
    christ, the missus is going to go ballistic when she finds out.

at least i have a good alibi, i was far to drunk to fu<k!
    not that id touch her with yours mind....

evil drink..evil.
    back to bed for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭harVee

alright
    heres the story
    it's tuesday, myself and another guy (we'll call him hugh) are sitting listening to music in a society room in a dublin college.
    a hungarian girl who we have never seen before walks in unanounced, so naturally we introduce ourselves thinking she has come to join the society. no problem.
    after 15 minutes of chat we learn that she is there not for our society but for another, i kinda hint that nobody from the other society is there but she doesn't get it and stays all day.
    we find out that
    a )she is hungarian
    b )she is only here on holiday or something for 8 days
    c )she isn't really sure where she is staying

she then asks us how to get a job to which we reply that it shouldn't be a problem except for the fact that she's leaving the country next week

then outta nowhere she gets up and changes the radio station. ignorant b1tch.

so she stays with us all evening and when we go and get cans and ppl are smoking, shes still there.

that was tuesday
    thursday she turns up and does the same thing
    eventually everyone leaves for gregs and she manages to latch on to someone and i was shocked to see her there when i arrived.

so WWMan, just be careful so she may never leave.
    ever

harVey

[This message has been edited by harVee (edited 26-11-99).]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Freaky S|-|it Gentlemen...

Only one thing scares me...one.

...and that's a clingy woman.

(Well, maybe two, the flare in 'The Sixth Sense' got me, but I'll be ready for it next time, damnit!) ...(you'd know if you'd seen the film.)

Lucutus of Borg

wow what a damn good night
    i smell of rubber from that inflatable bed
    but that turns me on so its cool like
    your all a bunch of retards!!

oh word from the streets says that Koopa is Jedi's new *****...
    the pimp has spoken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

actually the guy seemed to know me, he just said "Sam(how did he know my name?) thats my ****ing girlfriend" , i was just annoyed at having WASTED TIME going after someones girlfriend(because the boyfriend was there), its not my fault he dragged her away (who's the MAN? thanks FERD!)
    anyway that other blonde one called "apshalt"(so greg tells me) or whatever was nice, mmm , but some gimp dragged her off on his cool tricycle while we were talking to her, also greg wanted to get into bed with ken on his rubber mattress so we had to go.
    anything else they tell you is a terrible lie, and i did not get to lay trophies at the mighty bog-oaks feet due to confusion (was it really him?)

some guy called 'karl' was stalking us, but that was obviously not his real name

and we are all too aware of the dangers of tricycling to church on a sunday morning...

[This message has been edited by Kali (edited 26-11-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭SCRUB

SCRUB is my real name(injoke).

I was to entranced in your buttocks to do anything else but stalk that fine ass .

DAS IS EINEN FINEN ASS

also eh thanks to skyclad for the use of his floor smile.gif , though i had a couch and blanket woke up to the floor not knowing how the hell i moved rooms and away from a warm blanket .

thanks again to greg and his fine
    ............... chicken wings .

that is all

SCRUB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

little timothy tricycles up to church,

"can you still tricycle, timothy?"
    "no, Father"
    "you may go my child"

[This message has been edited by Koopa (edited 27-11-99).]

how shall i go father?
    in peace?
    in love?
    on my tricycle?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

How much do you want for her Eamo ? Is she tasty loike ? Tits ?

• Advertisement

Eh, she's still here Eamo. She turned up about midnight last night saying you said she kip here for the weekend, shes there cleaning the kitchen again as i type this smile.gif

Advertisement