Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quozls 21st tomorrow (thursday)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Phibsboro, cosmopolitan centre of the Northside!

[Insert cool quote here]
    Play GLminesweeper!
    http://www.iol.ie/~adamj/dl/mineswp.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭harVee

yeah

i was in the society room friday evening about 7pm and the Hungarian chick turned up AGAIN.

knocked on the door and just walked right in.
    pulled a couch out from the wall and from behind it retrieved a big rucksack. then she took out some clothes and shampoo (at least she's clean)
    she asked me if the college was open at the weekend but i said no (didn't really want her hangin' around) and she just left like she had somewhere to go, but i guess not.
    i feel kinda bad but at the same time, i'd probably feel worse if she was at home with me right now.

keep me posted on what she does

oh and koopa, the guy USED to go out with that girl last year but now i dunno. he is st ripper and is in ict, so that's how he knew ya.
    haven't talked to him since the night and really he went a bit overboard. oh well.

harVey

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

conor, send her down to me, my kitchens in a right state smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

good god!
    i go away for the weekend and shes still here!
    mind you, she made me a cuppa tea so thats ok smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Hey, our kitchen is now so clean you could eat yer breakfast in it!! smile.gif

• Advertisement

ya know if one of you marry her, she's legal.
    i know she knows that.

harVey

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mr.StRiPe

Cian you sound like a complete gimp, stop trying to be cool.

Remember you are special too.

hey ross
    as i was writing the above i just knew you would write something dumb like that so there you go.
    eh, what is your point, trying to sound cool ?
    ffs
    your twisted and warped world view is getting worse

harVey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Poor girl, blissfully unaware that she being engulfed by the evil that is the Irish Quake Community.

smile.gif

El

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Eh, looks like we missed the best bit there Andy :/ aww well palace was grand, bout 4000 free gorgous woman in there smile.gif

Greg... not bad for a muppet! smile.gif Soz couldnt stay on but I think those birds were a bit too classy for my liking smile.gif (well cept one or so it seems).

Hey lads notice the guys who are complete muppets on the boards are tiny little sh!ts in person (not mentioning any names Vor^H^H^H...) smile.gif

Take it easy,
    Al.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Darkedge

Im back!!!!!
    Wayhey!

And for that matter.....
    I owe greg beers.

Greg ya muppet, mail me when you are
    free for random pintage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 392 ✭✭Skyclad

You owe me beers to.

In fact you owe us all beers. Tell me when your around and all yer news like. Oh, I moved to Olis gaf in Ranelagh, housewarming soonish. Buy me beers for further details smile.gif

Dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

Trojan,

I'm tall and strong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

I must let it be known that *Vorosha* is a deadly fightor, i once saw him lashing out baytings to banters (yes.......banters) and would easily puck the face off of trojan.

oh dear me.

ok I'm scared.

dont start this sh!t already...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭DeV

Yes Vorosha will launch himself manfully at you, flailing his sticks-and-elastic-band arms and you could sustain a nasty bruise!

DeV.

HEY HEY HEY!!!

There'll be noone beat up on MY thread!!!

Git out Mooney!!!

smile.gif

Al.

I think maybe for the uglier among you this is a very interesting situation. Not taking advantage of it may be extremely regretable in the near future (on her departure). Look in the mirror, judge the situation, buy a comfy couch and leave those dishes in the sink.

Why are you being so mean to me, Dev/Trojan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 GeorgeDeTurd

the hungerian is a haemaphrodite (has a dick and **** for you ignorant lot)
    Careful, she might knock her self up and blame it on one of you guys....
    be a afraid be very afraid.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Ashen

Cian you can deny it all you want ..... but that Hungarian is that wife that you put in a bid for on www.getawife.com.
    Yust accept it and stop ignoring her

yeah
    it's true ashen, but what i can't figure is, how did you manage to out bid my 18p and a packet of salt and vinegar tayto

harVey

oh and nice to see your still thinking about that sort of stuff brian, despite the akjslfh asdhf; lsak hf;lkhg dafl;h a;lskj ghero incident

harVey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 GeorgeDeTurd

What the **** are you taking about cian?
    stop sounding like a gimp......
    BRING OUT THE CIAN!!!
    BRING OUT THE CIAN!!!!

oh yeah ripper scored with a 22 year old, but you probably all know that by now......he ws shocked
    probably thought she was 12 or something
    "Hey baby im' a third year in college and i'm......" oh your 22 and doing a post grad..........never mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mr.StRaP

strap my ass to a chair beat me with your momas titties and call me harvey!!!!

my god

is that a kipper? god i need a hand shandy
    harvey stopping trying to be cool

Advertisement