Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weapons of mass destruction

Options
  • 02-12-2003 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭

ok if anyone wants a quick laugh (i have to share- it's too goooooooood not to)
    go to your friend and mine, google.com
    then type in weapons of mass destruction (and don't spell it wrong as i keep doing)
    then clickiddy clickiddy onto 'i feel lucky'
    read then refresh page&enjoy..
    merry Christmas to all
    and to all a goodnight
    xx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

meh, it's not all that great IMO. oh well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

ive got that in my sig, i thought it was so funny, first time seeing it last nite, didn't bother reading it the first few times, just kept pressing refresh!!!...:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Minerva

do the same for "French Military Victories". purdy funny :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

I had to sign an agreement when I bought my computer confirming I wouldn't be using it to launch weapons of mass destruction... as if you're actually going to say - "yes I will be launching weapons of mass destruction".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

When I first clicked on the link, I thought it was the real "This webpage cannot be displayed" screen. Very cool.

• Advertisement

same with those immigration forms for the u.s.
    reasons for travelling to the united states:
    a) Malice
    b) To assasinate the President
    c) To work illegally
    d) To crash airplane into building
    e) all of the above

gee..let me think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

do the same for "French Military Victories". purdy funny

Well, it would be if it wasn't just the usual american anti-french rantings. If the Irish didn't allow the yanks to use Shannon airport as a bomber refuelling depot we'd be seeing similar ****e about ourselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭butterfly

but, thankfully, we did, and so remain joyfully ensconced between the joint bosom beheld by our friends, allies, &dare i say it, brethren; America and greatest Britain.
    phew.

and I for one would laugh.

probably..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 madmanmoon

Same trick...Type in "Miserable failure" and hit "I'm feeling lucky"...

• Advertisement
Advertisement