Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recruitment Posters (Photoshopage)

Options
  • 03-12-2003 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭

Hey, noticed that people have no visual recruitment poster so threw these together, can't decide which I prefere.

SFS-poster.jpg

Santa-SFS-poster.jpg

Feel free to alter to suit your forum / college / workplace / etc.

-Alex

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Excellent. I'll be pasting that into the Politics forum right away.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Also Figgy I believe is working on a Santa in some kind of Splinter Cell style get up.... I dunno exactly what it will be like though! Its going to be some kinda logo or calling card for us anyway.

Anyway it should be ready sometime after this weekend.

Those are pretty sweet though! :)

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

Thank you

Um about the Logo, I have done a few mock ups, for each of the Strike Forces, last night, sort of unit badges.

One for Strike Force 1 (Your CIC, DeVore)
    An Illuniati (sp) one
    A Discworld one
    And a Ninja One too,
    will post them tonight (if I'm not stepping on toes. PM if I am, I tend to get over involed with projects so I'll understand)
    Also make ones for the other 2 strike forces

Yes i have way too much time, I'm single, have only RTE 1, Network 2, don't smoke, 56k modem at home and absoultly nothing better to be doing.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I dont think you *can* get over involved in this project :)
    Thanks Havelock, the idea of this is not just to help kids but to also have a bit of a laugh doing it, I mean, the idea is ludicrous unless you take it in the spirit of things! :)

DeV.

Disc-SFS-poster.jpg

Just for Discworld Forum (Death as the Hogfather), It may worry others.
    But he is wearing red

• Advertisement

hahah, thats brilliant (if a little scary!)

DeV.

SF.Santa%20Army.gif

As a desiguise?
    You'd have to be looking closely from afar.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

lol
    I love the 'death' one Havelock :D

Illumanti Badge:

Illuminati%20Badge.gif

The orginal badge is an Irish Army one.
    USB port logo, is for us [boards.ie, cuz we are multipurpose, useful and alwasy getting better :) ], for the computer aspect.
    They are Strike Force #2
    I needn't explain the last part.

I was going to add, "Bright Lights Spark Up" in latin, but no tranlator on-line gave the correct tenses. Will add pidgeon latin if wanted.

DeVore, as C.I.C you have your own badge.
    Peartreehouse, would someone be kind enought to send me details of your socity.
    Knights, can I get a larger form of your shield/crest?
    Scuba, yours is almost done.

That is all for mo

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Originally posted by Havelock
    Peartreehouse, would someone be kind enought to send me details of your socity

what would you like to know?
    it is a place for sinners, Mercie is under the impression he can save our black souls, so far, he's failing on an astronomical level :D In fact, I'd go as far as to say we have all become worse since joining the PTH :D

I get a larger form of your shield/crest?

donno :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement