Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rivaldo - Where's he going ?

• 03-12-2003 12:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭

Rivaldo insists he is unaware of reported interest in his services from Primera outfit Espanyol, but admits that three English clubs have already contacted him.

Well , who are the three English clubs who have contatced him ?

Houllier said he's not interested .

How many others other than MU , Chel , Arse could afford the kind of wages he'd demand ??

Rivaldo - Where's he going ? 8 votes

Manchester United
    0% 0 votes
    Arsenal
    50% 4 votes
    Newcastle
    0% 0 votes
    Chelsea
    50% 4 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭jEt|Dino

insiders told me hes going to leeds utd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Originally posted by jEt|Dino
    insiders told me hes going to leeds utd

Don`t be listening to voices in your head lad, he`s going to the Pool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭crowl

He is not going to liverpool for the moment anyway as Rivaldo's agent has said of the three offers he has got so far liverpool is not one.
    Probably man united, chelski and someone else.
    I dunno if arsenal have the money spare for his wages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

Southampton as player-manager after Strachan goes to Leeds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭jEt|Dino

Originally posted by bazH
    Don`t be listening to voices in your head lad, he`s going to the Pool

wish he was going to the pool but we have the next zidane comin back from injury accordin to houllier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Well as he's Brazilian he has to be going to the North East - Middlesboro it is then ! :D

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭silver_p

Arsenal
    Man Utd
    Chelsea
    and a distant Liverpool

I bet none of the above sign him, i bet it'll be Man City who get him, afterall who better to persuade Rivaldo to sign than Keegan.
    Imagine........
    Anelka...... Fowler...... Rivaldo..... Frightning prospect.

He wage demands without douth will be astronomacle to say the least, but keegan has a lot of clout at city.

We'll all know soon enough!!!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

He'll sign for Wolves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

its between liverpool and newcastle but he definetly wont go to anfield if his wage demands don't come down. united have enough big named do-nothings as it is so i doubt fergie is interested.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Ronaldo7

Rivaldo will definitely sign for Rotherham.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭DEG viper

wish he was going to the pool but we have the next zidane comin back from injury accordin to houllier

who is that then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Originally posted by kif
    He'll sign for Wolves.

That would be brilliant! But somehow.... :ninja:

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

i reckon man city or spurs , if it does happen.

they are the only two that might have the spare cash to meet the wages he's be looking at , and spurs fans could do with an occassional bit of excitement at 3 point lane ;-)

Chelsea cetainly don't need him now, i doubt liverpool will ( GH seems to only buy young unproven africans, so an established international would be too much of a change) and I can't see Man U bringing in someone like Rivaldo, not Fergies style I'd have thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭James R

Yeah I agree with Growler I think it'll be Spurs.
    They had a bid in for him before he joined AC Milan and he seriously considered it. The fact they bid for him before would mean they could afford his wages, which have, if anything, I'm sure dropped since then seeing as how he is now older and worse a player seemingly.
    He also wrote to them thanking them for the interest and said he'd like a chance to sign for them again some day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

Apparently if Bray Wanderers get promoted, he's willing to sign a three year deal with them.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Originally posted by mike65
    That would be brilliant! But somehow.... :ninja:

Mike.
    Wolves boss Dave Jones has revealed he was one of three Premiership managers chasing Brazil World Cup ace Rivaldo.

Jones made an approach for the striker following his release from AC Milan earlier this week but has now conceded defeat in his chase.
    Oh well :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

Originally posted by Caesar_Bojangle
    Apparently if Bray Wanderers get promoted, he's willing to sign a three year deal with them.
    he would love playing for them!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

Leeds :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

he'll be playing in the conference league next season

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Originally posted by DEG viper
    who is that then

cheyrou. duh. ;)

Advertisement