Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LAN gaming in Cork

Options
  • 07-12-1999 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭

Right - there seems to be a bit of interest in LAN gaming in Cork.

There is a net cafe with 7 or 8 nice machines - about 400 MHz with V3 cards. I think it's called the web work house. I've gone there with a few ppl for games - it's good but a bit expensive. They are supposed to have a better rate for lan games now though.

anyone have more info about likely places in Cork to play lan games ?
    anyone interested in playing in Cork ?

giz a shout and I'll organise something.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

How about the one in the back of the favourite in patricks street?

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

nearly all of GT and 709 are from cork and i won't forget my buddy BugBlaster.so if u wan't to arrange a couple of lan games give us an e-mail at

nexus@eircom.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

7o9 are for it smile.gif
    well i am anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭BugBlaster

AS FOR LANS IN CORK>>>>>>>
    where the hell were ye when i asked on here if anyone wanted to PLAY ON A LAN for FREE!!!! in cork last october weekend???
    those pcs in the webworkhouse have been going at it like rabbits and now there are even more than the eight p3 500's there with v3 cards that was there when we played there.,..... from 10am till midinight... all free!!!! rates are £3 per hour for lans but im sure if i talk to Dave who owns it im sure we could come to some arrangement for a weekend gig if ppl are interested over the xmas holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭BugBlaster

As for organisin a lan... dont you think you might get a better deal if ye know the main man like i do ???/ tongue.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Grand_Izer

hmm... Looks like i might need to buy a network card soon. smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

well I don't know the main man like you do BugBlaster -
    so do you want to arange it ?
    some weekend over christmas would be cool.
    drop me a mail at clayton@ireland.com
    and lets get it set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I'm interested too! blitzkrieger@esatclear.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭2040

i kind of might be...

-=20-40=-

• Registered Users Posts: 3 mazakate

im intresting too, live near cork - pm me, or steam: hallenn - swag or skype : foobar.kate

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Hey,

The last reply in this thread was 15 years ago. Please dont revive Zombie threads. If you want to arrange a LAN session, start up a new thread for it instead.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement