Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New striker for ManYoo?

• 03-12-2003 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭

After the game has chelsea at the weekend Roy Keane has asked Alex Fergerson to buy a new striker in january.
    Who do you think they should buy?
    So far the following names have been linked with the move...

Anelka(good but I am not sure if if city would sell)
    Rivaldo(quite a gamble as he was not getting a game at ac milan)
    Defoe(young and promosing but inexperienced)
    Saha(not sure he would be up to it)
    Eidur Gudjonnsen(not sure if buying chelsea's 4th choice striker will do much good)
    Rooney(looked good for england)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Anelka would be my choice, If he was in top form he would score a lot of goals for UTD. An added bonus is if he was successful at Utd. it would cheese off the Pool Fans big time considering they rejected him.;)

I Think it will be Defoe as fergie seeems to be planning ahead to his next team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭crowl

Yeah Veiri would be nice but as you say he is cup-tied, maybe next summer:)
    I have read about that chinese guy but is he supposed to be any good now?
    I do think they will buy someone good though cos normally Alex listens to Keane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭kida

Anelka is cup tied in Europe - so unlikely to be him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

I think Fergie tried to buy Defoe in the summer but it fell through. West Ham have bought new strikers since then, so if it was to be anybody, it'd be Defoe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭silver_p

You Utd guy's make me laugh. There you's are contemplating which new striker ferguson should buy, all because you's were simply NOT good enough to beat Chelsea. (Woo-hoo).
    There's ferguson at the week-end being the sad loser he is, maintaining that he needs only to stay with the ENGLISH home grown group of lads at his disposal, to win the league, where-as Chelsea are practically buying the League trophy by bringing in the talent required to do so.
    And now you hypicrits are talking about nothing else but buying a FOREIGN striker to TRY and hold onto the league trophy.
    No wonder we have ABU's.

Accept it...... Utd's had their time. MOVE OVER ferguson.

p.s As for ferguson defending keane over ther peno on sunday against chelsea. Is he totally blind or just plain STUPID.
    IT WASSSSSSSSSSSSSS A PENO.

Ha! I was waiting to see how long it would take for some moaning ABU to come in and start giving out and complaining.
    How can you complain about United buying foreign players when there is not a team in the premeirship that does not buy foreign players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭jEt|Dino

ya well what he speaks is the truth

Crowl
    It's not me who's moaning about the amount of foreign talent in the premiership, it's that twat ferguson, he's the one that was quoted as saying that chelsea have practically bought the league trophy by bringing in the elite of europe, of which chelsea are duely entitled. Let's be honest, Ferguson would love to be in the same position as Ranieri, with so much money at his disposal.

And as for foreign players and ferguson's half-wit quote, shouldn't ferguson have a good look at his own squad and realise just what you've said, that there are MANY foreigners playing for every team, including Utd.

But your right about one thing Crowl, as an avid life-long fan of the most SUCCESSFUL team in england LIVERPOOL, YES YES YES, i am an ABU with justification.

lol

now hes a professional ABU

Gwan the PooL

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭donhughberto

Why speculate on signings, it will be somebody not on anybodys list. i am a Utd fan and i hate the idea that the richest club in the world are just plain cheap. Good luck to Chelsea and yes wudn't any club like that kinda cash.

As for liverpool been most successfull, i also hate people who only remember the old days. lets talk about the current liverpool side, haha, yeah not much conversation on that lot is there!

I do hope chelsea do well and i would certainly rather see them win than arsenal or liverpool. Utd still won't be a million miles away when the going gets tough, but its like a mini league of three at the minute and the likes of liverpool have a big gap to breach!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭johnor

Traditionally Ferguson hasn't bought a big name player over the course of the season, he waits until the close season...I can't see him buying another big name player, he may make a move on this young lee sharpe player or whatever but I cant see him making a move for anelka/defoe/keane/eidur/jayjay/rivaldo...... altho Iwould love to see jayjay playing down the right,

wait n see i guess scholes n solskjaer back soon....bellion getting the odd game

johnor

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Defoe cause he's not cup tied for Europe and Mateja Kezman cause ........ well because he's a great young player !!

This one's for Donhughberto....

Success = how performance is calculated, wheather it be over one term or many terms, but when it comes to football, clubs are only defined by their respective history, yes HISTORY. If we cannot speak or refer to our clubs history, then NO team can rant/brag about their beloved team (mine being Liverpool).

As for the "mini league" top 3, just how bad is your memory????. Last year we were literally running away with the league until we hit our injuries and bad spell, things just fell apart from there, i agree, but to suggest that just because we're lagging by something like 11points at present, does not mean we cannot catch up, of course we can and with the new style of play at Liverpool and our injured players returning soon, all i can say is, Watch out, we're back and we'll prove it.

I honestly believe that most honest supporters of premiership teams will agree that at the end of this season, Liverpool will be right up there cause afterall, all teams suffer injuries and all teams go through a bad spell and we're at the end of our's.

GO-ON THE POOL!!!

LIVERPOOOL FOR THE WORLD CUP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Robbie Keane, yes.

just because we're lagging by something like 11points at present, does not mean we cannot catch up

This coming from someone who said
    Accept it...... Utd's had their time.
    when ManU are 4 points from the top in december.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Ronaldo7

Liverpool will get a top 6 if there lucky...

Really really would like to have the spending power Chelsea have obviously...

But Utd will almost definitely be there(win it) or very close second...

We need more firepower upfront...look at Real(Ronaldo, Raul up front as standard) not to mention the additional wealth of firepower they have as backups...

All we have is Van Nist. Great Stuff...Forlan is a brilliant hard worker and a brilliant player when he is consistent but he is so inconsistent with his finishing...and thats not what we need.

I honestly beleive liverpool aren't good enough i am sorry to break the bad news. i really am as i would enjoy them been up with the BEST!

My best mates are all liverpool and they agree that BUYING four or five players for you to win anything!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

Originally posted by silver_p
    You Utd guy's make me laugh. There you's are contemplating which new striker ferguson should buy, all because you's were simply NOT good enough to beat Chelsea. (Woo-hoo).
    Yup Man u weren't good enough on the day to beat Chelsea, your point?
    There's ferguson at the week-end being the sad loser he is, maintaining that he needs only to stay with the ENGLISH home grown group of lads at his disposal, to win the league, where-as Chelsea are practically buying the League trophy by bringing in the talent required to do so.
    Man u has more English born players than most of the other top teams.
    And now you hypicrits are talking about nothing else but buying a FOREIGN striker to TRY and hold onto the league trophy.
    Errr i don't think he ever said he'd never buy a foreigner cos erm that would be kinda dumb. He said he'd prefer to keep a good squad of english players supplemtented with foreigners. Even if he said he'd only buy home grown talent how does that make US hypocrites? We never said it.
    Accept it...... Utd's had their time. MOVE OVER ferguson.
    :rolleyes: jealousy is a terrible thing.
    .s As for ferguson defending keane over ther peno on sunday against chelsea. Is he totally blind or just plain STUPID.
    It was a penalty ill agree with you (as have all the Man u fans here). He's neither, hes defeding his captain. Just like Arsene Wenger defends his players and GH defends his players (somehow).
    , he's the one that was quoted as saying that chelsea have practically bought the league trophy by bringing in the elite of europe
    Well they have haven't they? You condemn him for speaking the truth? Damn
    And as for foreign players and ferguson's half-wit quote, shouldn't ferguson have a good look at his own squad and realise just what you've said, that there are MANY foreigners playing for every team, including Utd.
    G + P Neville, Ferdinand, Scholes, Giggs are all UK grown players who regularly start for Man u. Thats a fair amount of English players. More than both Chelsea and Arsenal.
    as an avid life-long fan of the most SUCCESSFUL team in england LIVERPOOL
    Enjoy remembering the good ol times (prob from before u were born) as thats all you'll have to keep you warm in Liverpools barren future.
    Success = how performance is calculated
    Yer your right to a certain extent but current success is what really counts and Liverpool (nor Chelsea yet) just dont have that.
    Last year we were literally running away with the league until we hit our injuries and bad spell
    We have since seen that that was a fluke. Maybe Chelsea will turn out to be a fluke but somehow i doubt it.
    we're lagging by something like 11points at present, does not mean we cannot catch up. Watch out, we're back and we'll prove it.
    Ok. have fun with that their dream of yours but i hope your right. A 4 horse race is more exciting than a 2 or 3.

TBH you are watching the world through very tinted glasses, good luck with that. I hope you dont hit your head too hard when your team doesnt produce the goods.

when ManU are 4 points from the top in december.

One things for sure, the league was never won in december. Lets see come april.

You Utd lot seem to think you have a devine right to be on top or the fact that should you not win the league, that 2nd place will automatically go to you's, well cop-on man, times and teams are changing and utd are finding it increasingly harder to deal with this.

I stand by what i said earlier....

Utd have had their time!!!
    Read it and weep Crowl...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Ok, can the extremists shut up?

Silver_p, I am a Liverpool supporter and have accepted we are not going to chatch up on all three. The only hope we have is if all of three **** up and that aint gonna happen. So the best I can hope for is fourth and possibly third is someone screws up... United are a a considerably better team than Liverpool in recent history and its time to accept that. You are appealing to honest supporters to admit that Liverpool will finish well this season. But a minute later you are talking ****e that United are past it, not very honest now?

Ronaldo7, supporters have every right to talk about the history on their Club. A clubs history is what makes the club and when you are the most successful club in English football, ever, you are gonna get people talking about it. If we talk only about recent history, that means Blackburn are a more successful club than Liverpool, which we all know is nonsense.. The simple fact of the matter is that Liverpool is the second biggest club in The UK after United, not Arsenal or Chelsea. Mind you, Chelsea will be making steady progress if Liverpool dont get their finger out..

As for Ferguson making the comment about home grown talent. I dont even think he is referring to English players in general, just players that he brings up the ranks hismelf. If thats the case, look at his current first team squad, there are a number of players in there that cost over 10 million each.. He is talking out of his arse to be honest and can only be seen as mind game on behalf of Ferguson to mess with Ranieri's head...

Smiaras, the only player on that list you have any hope of getting is Defoe. Rooney wont be going to United, and nor will Owen ffs... Seemingly Defoe has agreed to go to Liverpool and now United has switched their attention back to Anelka.. Both are great buys but Anelka would suit United better IMHO. Thats one of the rumours anyway.

Listen all

I may have been misinterputed. When i said, Utd have had their time, what i meant by it is that they will no longer DOMINATE the premier league like they have done over the last few years. There are a few good teams and another few up and coming teams in the premier now.

As for Liverpool not being as good as utd, yes this is probably true, but houllier has totally rebuilt our team and is now looking for the right blend and style to compete with the top teams and i believe this to be short term. We will get it together soon, hopefully before the seasons end and let everybody know that we'll be contesting the title next season.

I'm confident we will end up in the top 4, champions league is whats needed to gain valuable experience for the younger, less experienced lads on our team.

As for Liverpool not being as good as utd, yes this is probably true, but houllier has totally rebuilt our team and is now looking for the right blend and style to compete with the top teams and i believe this to be short term. We will get it together soon, hopefully before the seasons end and let everybody know that we'll be contesting the title next season.

In all fainess, GH is a ****ing nut job.

I must admit that in the above good points are made, it looks like money will rule football, if you have it you can get anybody if you don't you don't win. Sure some players like Kewel go with their heart and fair play to him but more go for money and success and its ruining football and giving some clubs no chance at all and sadly the only players the pool get are below average.

I miss the days where utd and Pool fans slag the day dry, we honestly don't have much to fight over anymore and i do hope Liverpool turn it around but wiith GH and little cash i would doub't it.

Utd past it, come on, be fair as we all try to be. Utd might have a fight but i know one thing nobody fights better than us.

It would be cool to have a four or five way battle, imagine the fun and slagging but not this season they won't, three CL places look to be settled very early on as i look at the quality of the top three and the rest are lacking but you never do know.

Whether you are Utd Pool or otherwise at least we share the same burning passion for the game and i remember sitting waiting for Utd to reamerge, 23 years it took so everyhting can be turned around, lets hope for pool fans it doesn't take that long!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Ronaldo7

jesusthatgreat, what are you talking about? When did i say supporters cant talk about the history?

Originally posted by jesus_thats_gre
    In all fainess, GH is a ****ing nut job.

I reckon people should get off his back.

YES it's taking longer than most people thought for GH to return us to our glory day's but patience is a virtue, afterall ferguson was on his last legs with utd after years of trying to rebuild and look at the way they have turned out (until now).

GH should stay and should be backed by all Pool supporters and let him finish what he has started.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Devious

In all fairness you have to accept that the gap between Utd and Pool in terms of honours is rapidly decreasing. I know Pool have won the European Cup 2 times more and are ahead on league wins, but I would imagine that once Utd inevitably overhaul that (and come on guys, its not that far away) its impossible to see Liverpool regain that particular honour.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Devious
    In all fairness you have to accept that the gap between Utd and Pool in terms of honours is rapidly decreasing. I know Pool have won the European Cup 2 times more and are ahead on league wins, but I would imagine that once Utd inevitably overhaul that (and come on guys, its not that far away) its impossible to see Liverpool regain that particular honour.

Now come on
    By the sounds of that, you'd swear Liverpool were never going to win anything again. Of course they will and hopefully sooner rather than later. We have the squad to do it, we just need the right blend and that seems to be coming about.

Only recently, everyone was saying that without Owen, the Pool couldn't score, but that's just s***e talk which has been proven wrong. The likes of Heskey has been inconsistant, but thats changing for sure, his play both on and off the ball has changed all thanks to Rushie. Long may it last.

as for the Pool signing below average players, would you stop, these YOUNG guy's like Baros, Le-Tallec, Pongolle are exicting and ever so welcome to our squad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

GH should stay and should be backed by all Pool supporters and let him finish what he has started.
    yeah but where will Liverpool finish? Liverpool are one of the few teams that i have great respect for but I can see them been bet to the post by Fulham (who are taking points off all the big teams, 3 off united, 2 off arsenal) and before you start about how Liverpool bet them they only bet them just (a late danny murphy penalty). I would like to see Liverpool do well but if there not careful they will slip down the table

as for the Pool signing below average players, would you stop, these YOUNG guy's like Baros, Le-Tallec, Pongolle are exicting and ever so welcome to our squad

For the future they look decent but what about NOW, Utd are scouting for young talent as well and look at the age of some of chelseas new recruits. I see promise from the french lads and only time will tell. In the meantime you are left with Heskey upfront and i don't rate him at all, the pool should have better to show than that.

Obviously 4th place is a must this year to get some CL cash injected and get Owen signed to a long term contract. if you lose him to Real then i can't see a way back as he is a player i rate very highly.

Some people think fergie and Utd have died, didn't hear the news today, did the team bus crash lol, Utd are still a force to reckon with and anybody who thinks otherwise is dreaming or a POOL fan. Utd also have plenty of funds to strenghten every year and are not going to just go away!

Originally posted by Ronaldo7
    jesusthatgreat, what are you talking about? When did i say supporters cant talk about the history?

Dont know haha, sorry am half asleep..

Whoever said it then, shut up :D

Originally posted by woosaysdan
    yeah but where will Liverpool finish? Liverpool are one of the few teams that i have great respect for but I can see them been bet to the post by Fulham (who are taking points off all the big teams, 3 off united, 2 off arsenal) and before you start about how Liverpool bet them they only bet them just (a late danny murphy penalty). I would like to see Liverpool do well but if there not careful they will slip down the table

"Just about beat Fulham". Listen, a win is a win, no matter what way you look at it. Now i'm not picking on Utd, only using them as an example but, how many times have they won a game well into injury time (as late as the 96th minute) when 2 mins should have only been given as injury time and then go on to win the league. It happens, so accept it, sometimes it is down to the "luck of the god's" or the ref.

Fulham are going well yes, but remember, as i said earlier, teams do suffer injuries, suspensions, and bad spells where many points can be lost. The 3 at the top have still a lot to do to keep the rest playing "catch-up".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭James R

So Utd lost to Chelsea? so what? a few years ago they lost games v Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea and still won the title. It doesn't come down to one game. Maybe Utd aren't as good as Chelsea, maybe it was an off day (Chelsea should beat Besiktas, yet they didn't - off day!). Either way, time will tell.

As for the striker situation, I think Alex Ferguson has always been considering buying a striker, perhaps the collapse of the Ronaldinho transfer kinda left him with no time to sign anyone.

He hasn't filled the number 9 jersey since Andy Cole left which means there is a spot vacant. This proves it is a top priority. After all he left it free when other numbers such as the 6 vacated when Blanc retired, was given to Wes Brown.

Utd only have 3 strikers at the minute, Van Nistelrooy, Forlan and Bellion. Bellion was signed for the long term meaning he would prefer to have his traditional four while giving him the odd run out for experience.

Solskjaer (out injured at the min) is effectively Utd's first choice right winger so he's not really a possibility up front.

Also of all the names listed above the only one who Ferguson has actually confirmed an interest in at any stage was Defoe (ENGLISH!).

Beside if he did sign a foreign striker, who could blame him. After all, English strikers generally suck at the minute. Michael Owen (the best bar maybe the old Shearer) can't work with anyone and you have to suit your gameplay around him while the second choice English striker, Heskey, is a joke. The only other option is Rooney who is too young and inexperienced.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

"Just about beat Fulham". Listen, a win is a win, no matter what way you look at it. Now i'm not picking on Utd, only using them as an example but, how many times have they won a game well into injury time (as late as the 96th minute) when 2 mins should have only been given as injury time and then go on to win the league. It happens, so accept it, sometimes it is down to the "luck of the god's" or the ref.

Fulham are going well yes, but remember, as i said earlier, teams do suffer injuries, suspensions, and bad spells where many points can be lost. The 3 at the top have still a lot to do to keep the rest playing "catch-up".
    i wasnt getting on about winning in injury time it was the fact that they are after taking points off some of the top teams and are a team to watch out for!!!

lets see how Rio gets on a defender might be needed as well! its too early to rule anything out as off yet but i beleive it will be hard to make up points when three teams are a dozen or so ahead, one maybe two might slip up and remember the pool have faced Utd and Arsenal and been found wanting, they would need to beat these teams in second games to have any chance as these are 6 pointers!

Utd do need to add quality to certain areas of the game but i feel defencively we have been much improved on past years, maybe we miss beckham for the assists he gets!

I don't believe any of the english sides can win the CL, quality of the spanish sides this year is superior!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

do people posting on this thread (liverpool utd fans) only consider the champs league and prem league a sucess. I mean i here liverpool fans moan over not winning the league. Im a newcastle fan who are as good as liverpool and il take any trophy league cup fa cup uefa cup i dont mind.some of u pool fans will have to learn that ur current squad isnt anywhere near winning the league (quite a few of pool fans do know this ).

if newcastle can take 4th place in the league + the league cup il be a very happy man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

this talk does my head in. every bloody season, EVERY SEASON liverpool fans say we'll be challenging next year. 13/14 years have past and their still saying it. at least as a utd fan i KNOW manu will win a title in the near future, if manu had the same bunch of players pool had and the same manager theres no way id call us title contenders.

and manu dont need a striker this season, they've 5. taking in a new one will edge out the likes of forlan and bellion who are improving quickly. a new striker will more than likely take time to settle and thats not what you want going into knockout stages of the champs league and 2nd half of the premierleague.

rooney, owen, defoe wont improve utd. if something isnt broke, DONT FIX IT!! van the man on his own is doing well and with scholes and solksjaer comming back we've more than enough attacking options.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭johnor

I think we could do witha Man utd board and a liverpool board because ever post about either side turns into a big abuse match, i wudda liked to hear other peoples opinions on this but i guess they cant be assed with the flood of liverpool v man u posts

• Advertisement

Big Ears

newcastle are a very decent side and have a chance of 4th without a doubt, shearer is the best in the business, what i a utd fan wudnt have done to get him at any stage of his career.

Any club outside the top four would gadly take the league cup but yet you see them play weakened squads for it! I was furious to lose last year to liverpool but if it wasn't them i wuidn't have been bothered at all!

I have mates who are massive leeds fans and i feel sorry for them and i hope to god they get out of trouble as they are a big club with loyal fans.

johnor

Very guilty, i try to be fair and then some pool fan puts a spanner in the works and a slagging match starts but thats the fun of these threads, a utd or pool thread would be boring!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

i know what ur saying donhuberto but i have never seen newcastle with any trophy in my life.I also believe newcastle will be in the top four but still they would glady take the league cup. also newcastle put out a strong side against the baggies but lost somehow(that was a very luck win for w brom ) . I believe liverpool will not be in the top 4 but they would not be content with the league cup.(infact they probably wouldnt be content with anything other than the champ/prem league and they wont win either )

We got West Brom tonite, god knows what team fergie will play!

It's now 20:50 and 35 minutes have elasped in the west brom v utd game with the score standing at west brom 1 man utd 0.

I suppose all you utd fans will say that should you lose, you didn't want the carling cup anyway.

Its now 2-0, we are getting beat, so what! Of course we want to win all cups but does fergie hence utd team

Carroll
    Bardsley
    Pugh
    O Shea
    Thierney
    Ronaldo
    Kleberson
    Richardson
    Fletcher
    Bellion
    Butt

Inexperience at the back has cost us, so fergie obviously cudnt care less, i do because i want to win all games and everything. Liverpool allways take this cup seriously and play a decent team. U can have this cup silver_p, liverpool 1-1 against bolton!

U obviously are biased one sided pool fan, world is ful of them, but there is a lot of decent and honest pool supporters as well, clinching straws mate!

This is how serious Utd are about Carling Cup

Sub 15 minutes from time

Off Kleberson and Ronaldo

On Nardiallo and Eagles

I rest my case

[

U obviously are biased one sided pool fan, world is ful of them, but there is a lot of decent and honest pool supporters as well, clinching straws mate! [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm only getting it up for you donhughberto, i'd like nothing better than the likes of the elite teams meeting in these cup's and so on. Don't take it too much to hart, afterall, we've had to adapt to cruel results, bad performances, bad managerial decisions and some bad managers, but thats the way it is in football.

By the way, it's not utd i have issues with, its most of their fans. I too have a good few mates who like you support utd, but i can tell you one thing, unlike us, these guys are pretty bad losers, that attitude needs to change for utd to get the respect they deserve.

And finally, it is a shame, ferguson has put out a weakened side. They/HE should take this competition more seriously.

Good ole banter lol, i enjoy the fights because afterall if football isnt about passion and commitment of fans why bother.

Both Liverpool and Utd dumped out, at least they put out a team to do them justice!

Another year with no league cup, allways next year, now to what matters and winning one of the big three! Utd haven't been taking the FA Cup serious enough and its the best Domestic Cup Competition out there!

Hers to the rest of the season regardless of who you support, except rangers fans, those i cant relate with at all!

• Advertisement
Advertisement