Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QUAKE2 PLAYERS ARE SUCH DICKS

Options
  • 11-12-1999 12:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭

oh jesus like, i was on war2, and these ****ing *****s come along (frosty,mike and others) right, so i tell them im waiting for someone (arky), but these self righteous ****ers decide their game is obviously way more important, SO BAN ME! WHAAAAAAAAT THE **** LIKE?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Times are tough boss

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

are u serious damo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

Right get the boyes together and we'll go and kill them (q2dm4)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

Dont Push Us Push The Bots Man !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

a question for nog: is quake2-2.ign.ie up running on the internet so it can be used ONLY by the following: clans bio, df and hiv? is it so that if these clans ever want to use the server, all must leave for them? is it so that they can cut in on ANY game they want? this is what mike has told me, please confirm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Hiv do it anyway
    war2 is a clan server
    war1 is not
    use war1 m8

[This message has been edited by RasTa (edited 11-12-1999).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

dont get me wrong im not saying that kickin ppl off the server is a bad idea what im saying is you dont get a chance on quake1 arena servers because of the bots but yet when you get a chance on quake2 servers then get kick he moans mmmmm interesting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

HIV do what anyway, Rasta? I personally dont kick anyone unless their acting the tit. War2 is usually the server used for practice and clan games tho, so if you're looking to duel someone or something Damo, War1 is a better bet, cos their's hardly ever anyone on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

I noticed when I came back to the scene that a lot of ppl had the server password, this sux. I reckon the password should be changed an redistributed to those who will use it properly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

I have such a d!ck....a d!ck the likes of which has ne'er been seen nor heard of in the entire land.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

[insert small "never been seen" d!ck joke here]

well i was kicked off the server for just watching a hiv game,but war2 should be for clan praccy and games
    and war1 for ffa,duels etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

war2 is for clan games and practices. war1 is for public use. HIV, DF & W: P9 are the only clans that should have the admin password on war2 afaik. Any clans that want it should contact slosh or ed. errr, who are BIO?

the codes have been changed, so mail slosh and ask nicely.

[This message has been edited by ButcherOfNog (edited 11-12-1999).]

I am bio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Take it

well i hardly think that you should call all Quake 2 players dicks when if your a new baby on the arena servers on quake 1 you get kicked straight away if you dont ready up by a bot and have to wait 10-20 mins for the next fukken game to start

Advertisement