Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Houllier's worst Signing?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Rafter

I agree that it was probably his own contract but in saying that I feel that he has the ability to make a great player into an also ran......
    He seems to like bringing out the worst in them.

Eric Mejer - This season has gone on to the German cup final with a Second Division team.... that says something...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 449 ✭✭spanner_head

Surely you gotta throw rigobert songs name into the hat for being the worst signing.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Would it not be easier to find his good signing , at least the list would be a lot shorter?;)

I think Diomede was his worst signing , I didn.t pick heskey because if the team utilized his strengths like Leicester did he would be Ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭[DF]Lenny

Best is either big Sammi (about 2m)or Didi Hamann(8m) take your pick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Devito

Diomede:never even heard of him?!

was in Mahars sports shop yesterday and all Liverpool Kits are at 1/2 price sale!!!

a sign of time i wonder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 syngin

Can't Believe that our beloved Phil Babb is not on the list

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

originally posted by Devito
    Diomede:never even heard of him?!
    How have ye never heard of him, he's got more World Cup winning medals than the whole Liverpool squad put together !
    :dunno:

Advertisement