Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 stupid laws in the US

• 03-12-2003 6:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

Here are 10 real laws in the US that are really stupid and ridiculous!

Stupid Laws

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭waffles

i remember reading before that somewhere in america it is illegal to have more that one toilet in your house!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

oh...my...god... at 6 :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭Mick L

HAHAAHAH number 9 is classic.

Judge: "I sentence you to 20 years.......and an extra 2 months because you wore a bullet proof vest preventing the LAPD from taking you down at the scene"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

:D Damn Americúnts!

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Devious

Isnt there some state where it's illegal to NOT own a gun? Utah or somewhere?

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

read micheal moore, you won't believe how stupid some americans are until you have

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

i ve never met an american but the horror stories are enough that i never want to!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Lewis86

if / when u do meet an american ask them have they seen a lepracaun in IRELAND yet!! and if they say no laugh at how stupid they are and say u see them ever day!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

larf at 8

sigh, always in america:rolleyes:

Advertisement