Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ronnie taking time off ???

Options
  • 03-12-2003 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,977 ✭✭✭

well in a recent interview with the BBC Ronnie OSullivan talked about getting enough ranking points so he could take time off snooker.he wanted ranking points because he never wanted to go through qualifyers again.(he said he'd rather give up snooker) im just wondering if he cant get enough ranking points in the near future(the next ranking tournament is a while away). will he pack it all in .will he go against what he said and take time off.(without enough points ) or struggle with all the personel problems he has at the moment ???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I didn't hear anything about getting enough ranking points but I'll take your word for it. I heard him saying that he wanted to get his ranking position frozen for a year and take a break so he would still be in 3rd position when he comes back.

Did you hear him saying he went to visit his father and he went home and cried his eyes out for 20 minutes. When is his bloody father going to get out before Ronnie commits suicide or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,977 ✭✭✭Big Ears

i heared he went back to his room and cried his eyes out but ur probably right .

Advertisement