Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL / BT Bills

• 03-12-2003 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭

Has anyone received more than 1 bill?

I registered for IOL and Bt land line at the same time.
    My first login was begining of july, a couple of months ago I got my first IOL bill for the first 2 months. I had to pay by visa over the phone since the direct debit form had been rejected (wrong account number or something, didn't bother to look into it, I am fine with paying bill per bill).

But since I didn't get anything not even for the phone, is it the same for everyone or should I give them a call? (geee calling to get a bill...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Internet services don't issue a paper bill, telephone bill may have gone the same way. Have they actually taken money from your account or have they just not sent you a paper bill?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Fabre

the thing is they can't take money from my account since the direct debit was rejected.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Sarn

Same problem here. I've never received a bill since I started in July (says so in the contract). They screwed up my direct debit twice. Their answer to that is to keep sending out direct debit mandates. What a way to do business. I'd rather not have all these signed direct debits floating around. So, as far as I'm concerned I now pay everytime I get the overdue letter (that way I know how much I' being billed and have a record of it). Should be getting one in the next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,059 ✭✭✭BKtje

My direct debit was rejected as well, i dont know wtf they doing but i got a bill 3 months after the first bill was due. Im on BT Business btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Fabre

Update:

Finally got a call from BT yesterday regarding my outstanding balance.

Didn't sound too surprised when I told her I hadn't received any bills by email or mail.

Being in a good mood I paid straight away by credit card, she didn't mention the direct debit, so I guess I should be able to keep paying by credit card.

And I should receive a invoice within the next 2 weeks.
    Hum... 2 weeks ... sound like I have heard this before.

• Advertisement
Advertisement