Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Idea

Options
  • 04-12-2003 1:24am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

i think there should be a place, not a forum, more a gallery, where you can real all the really stupid suggestions made for forums here.... it'd be interesting to see all the 'cow petters' and 'mint collector' forum suggestions compiled in one......

and im sure someone will say 'uhh, yeah, and this should be in it too.....uhh', so dont, just think of it as an extention or arm of the recycle bin forum, thats where you can go to read all the stupid posts made by people across the whole site, so why not one for stupid forum suggestions?

Flogen
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

'uhh, yeah, and this should be in it too.....uhh'

Whats wrong with leaving them in the recycle bin?

Any ways just because you think a suggestion is stupid doesnt mean everyone else does.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Originally posted by flogen
    and im sure someone will say 'uhh, yeah, and this should be in it too.....uhh', so dont,

In the unlikely event that such a forum was created, I would make a point of moving this thread there.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

I guess I'd be a forefather of the board then..... it would be my honour

Flogen

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by flogen
    i think there should be a place, not a forum, more a gallery, where you can real all the really stupid suggestions made for forums here.... it'd be interesting to see all the 'cow petters' and 'mint collector' forum suggestions compiled in one......

Oh lmao. The ironing is delicious.

Advertisement