Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Armed & Dangerous

Options
  • 04-12-2003 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭

Anyone else looking forward to this one? Just had a look at the review on IGN and they seem to like it. From the videos I've seen it looks great, really high paced and the weapons are brillinant(theres a gun that fires sharks), apparently it's a lot like the meccs part of Giants: citizen kabuto which i see as one of the best games ever. Let's just hope people dont ignore this too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭HaVoC

ya i am, should be a just pure fun game not many of them around these day its all "Realism" and online mmorg's

the gun that u slam into the ground and turns the whole level upside down rocks and all the people fall off :D

anyone see the ads for it go's through all the weapons from the game in the real world funny stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

yes-a game thats about having fun, it's a long time since someone tried that on a non nintendo system

Advertisement