Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2 Year Old Punto - Power Steering Problem

Options
  • 04-12-2003 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

2 Year Old punto; Power Steering is cutting out every now and again, any suggestions on what the problem could be? It has had very very light usage, average day seeing 5 or 6 miles!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

When did you last check the power steering fluid ?
    Is there a "Girlie Button" ?

Tinky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Gmodified

new Punto(00) model doesn't work on fluid

Car has electric power steering system E.Steer, I think was made by some company called Delphi

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭K2

my neighbour has a 01 punto , the p/s got messed up during the summer, his kid put coins into the cd player and it affected the electrics. he took out the player and it worked fine...don't understand it myself but looking at the wacking lighting on some fiats I would believe it (I see a brava most mornings who's indicators come on each time he brakes, the stop lights for idicating...can't wait to see him reverse :D )

Advertisement