Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

List of Singles and albums 2003

• 05-12-2003 11:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there is a website listing all releases for a certain year like 2003 with albums and singles? DJs must have access to something like this, it would be very handy for compiling the best and worst of the year.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

ALL releases? err thats a LOT of albums and singles :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Anything with a barcode should be easy enough to collate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

Yeah i know its a lot :) but still you would think there must be a database of this somewhere. I was just thinking about albums of the year and i can only think of a couple that were any good, i'm sure i'm forgetting some. Also you know the way you can't remember if something was the start of this year or the end of last year. Something like www.imdb.com offers a complete database on movies, it would be nice if there was something like this for music.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Would be very useful alright, if anyone comes across something like it, please post it up for the rest of us...

Luc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭Vlad Drac

www.allmusicguide.com is pretty good for looking up bands and has reviews of albums they released, bios, details on there releases and stuff if thats any use ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

thats a good site, cheers for that

Advertisement