Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

animé

Options
  • 05-12-2003 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭

strange question but..
    i dunno if this is the correct forum or not... but does anyone know of any irish production companies that can do japanese animation style movies?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

try here might get a good response.
    Arts--> SciFi/Fantasy -->Eirtaku

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Don't think so, but personally I find that a good thing, best to leave it to the Japanese. Look at Teen Titans on Toonami (US cartoon) and see its anime-influenced shoddyness.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

no, its bad writing ****ty characters and all round terrible show induces shoddyness, the show would have been as ****e no matter how they animated it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Originally posted by Mordeth
    no, its bad writing ****ty characters and all round terrible show induces shoddyness, the show would have been as ****e no matter how they animated it

I was only commenting on the style, I haven't actually watched a full episode of Teen Titans but judging from what I have seen of it, I agree with you.

Advertisement