Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

making own java games.

• 05-12-2003 5:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭

I currently a Ready to go customer, with a Nokia 3310. Due to the large amount of texts I send, I've been thinking of getting a bill phone, what really attracts me is the idea of java games. So I'm thinking of getting a new handset aswell. Also I have an interest in game programming and we've learned java in college. I've looked into this a little.

What I'm not sure of is how do you get the games you write to your fone? How can the average user get their games onto their fones? Is there a way to do this in Ireland? Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanx.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

You would be better of asking about this in here, the programming forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

Yeah you're right. I'll start a new thread there. No need to move anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭su_dios

no point writing games for the phone, you can write applications though...to do a specific task on your phone or something. i never really looked into it though. anyway get yourself a data cable and you will find every game youre looking for on the net, and free too... <snip>

edit - hi, there's no sharing or linking to where to find illegal content on this board - thanks - DubWireless

Advertisement