Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Measure Anytime Hours

Options
  • 06-12-2003 7:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

Just downloaded this really useful little tool to track connection times....Ras Timer, available from www.maxmagnus.com, free for 20 days,then just U.S$10 to register. Plus they accept all forms of payment not just credit cards.

Sorry if you all know this already but im new to this and have spent the last two weeks woundering how to track this without trawling through the norton firewall log with a calculator!!!

Also Spybot found some unsavoury diallers which i quickly removed,would eircom tell me if they have got at my connection, just for peace of mind- the bill is not due until end of jan.(dont want to spend the whole christmas expecting a big fone bill)

Well done to all concerened , found some really useful stuff on these pages.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭mickeyboymel

Sorry above link dosent work, its on download.com also

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭oisin

You can check your usage for Anytime online here:

http://anytime.iol.ie/usage/

You'll need your username and password for access.

Thanks Oisin, but i am with Eircom

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭oisin

Oops..sorry about that, didn't realise they were called Anytime as well. BTW try DUMETER @ http://www.dumeter.com its a great time online meter.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

DU Meter is the mutts nuts, been using it for a couple of years now.

btw, anyone know when the eircom anytime month starts? no good being able to track it if you don't know when the start and end is!

• Advertisement

Just downloaded the Du meter now, its excellent, will have the cheque in the post mon morn!

I presume Eircoms month starts from the exact time you first start

I logged on with the 1892 no. to register and once completed, they automatically changed the dialup to 1893 and said to keep using this no. until ac was approved, which took three days. it had said in the t&cs that if application was unsuccesful all the calls would have been charged at the old (1892) rate.

Ineed to contact them anyway on mon. so i will check this out unless anyone knows?

Mayby the monthly periods mirror the periods for your bill--got me thinkin now! need to find out!!!!

3.8 Charges for the Services become due on the date the eircom net Subscription Service, eircom net anytime, eircom net flat rate 60 or eircom net flat rate 25 is activated and available for use by the Customer or in the case of eircom net Free when the Customer first begins to use the Services

Got this from the eircom website, think its cleared the matter up...........they charge from the moment you first use it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,701 ✭✭✭jd

Originally posted by mickeyboymel
    I logged on with the 1892 no. to register and once completed, they automatically changed the dialup to 1893 and said to keep using this no. until ac was approved, which took three days.

I think it's 3 working days. AFAIR if you signed up on a Friday, you should probably get a confirmation email by Monday or Tuesday Lunchtime , as the applications are processed by batch (it depends on what time you signed up on the Friday)..

Yes, signed up on a thursday evening,number was changed straight away, got the confirmation email on monday morning

Remember, to enjoy the benefits of your flat rate account you must use the dial up number** above to access the Internet: otherwise calls will be charged at 'per-minute' rates. Internet access calls you've already made during the current billing period using the dial-up number above will be treated as part of your flat rate allowance.

The monthly charges for eircom net flat rate Internet access will appear on your telephone bill. If you receive your telephone bill every two months, the charge for that two-monthly period will appear on your bill.

Please review our Terms and Conditions online at http://www.eircom.net/flatrate/terms/.

IE: I would have been charged from the thursday evening....the new billing period.......I think.....

Advertisement