Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Round up as of 6th December

Options
  • 06-12-2003 1:06pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm losing track of what people are pledging and/or buying so I want to be sure I havent missed anyone. I'm sure people can recognise themselves below. :)

From the looks of things all we need are a few TV's. This is so far beyond what I had thought would happen I dont even know what to say. I had thought we'd get one xbox and a TV maybe.

Can any SSF Leaders who are planning buying something now, please check in with me and/or buy a TV if their cash allows it. It doesnt have to be off amazon if you think you can find them cheaper. Give me a shout behind the scenes and I'll give you my address.

If anyone has pledged or bought something and its not there, please PM so that I know what to expect and can plan Phase 2, The Strikes...

DeV.

From the list:

About 500 quids worth of books and items.
    A Game Cube controllers and games
    A TV.

From Santa Secret Agent C3:
    A Game Cube, controller and games

From Santa Secret Agent O:
    Game Cube, controller and games

From SSA DD:
    An Xbox, controller and games.

From SSA MSD:
    An xbox, controller and games.

From SSA HB:
    One brand new PC.