Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Post! Whoot!

Options
  • 06-12-2003 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭Calibos

I don't believe it! Nothing will convince me that you didn't cheat to get first post. A rational logical examination of the evidence will indicate that.....................You are a big baby. First post.............Pfftt!! :rolleyes: :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Pft! :rolleyes: Calibos I dont belive you have responded to the opening post, indeed I belive I can prove you are in fact me using a faked member id! Etc... :D

Mike.

Right lads and lassies, lets get busy and make this The Premier Boards.ie public forum. Come on!! Only 17927 more posts and we'll have overtaken CTYI!! :D:D

BTW Thanks Ecksor and fellow admins. :D

We'll try not to offend too many Homeopaths, Reiki practitioneers, Psychics, Faith healers, UFO freaks, Conspiracy nuts, Creationists, Fundamentalist Christians etc etc etc...........................

:D:D

Cheers Mike65.

Now I can act like a mod and pretend I own the place and when someone says, "Hey, You..er not da mod a me!"......I can point them to this thread and while a little bit skeptical as to whether I am indeed Mod Mike65 in disguise, they will err (sp? How do ya spell err?? :D ) on the side of caution and pay me the proper moddamn respec'.

:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭davros

I can see that the first order of business will have to be banning skeptic jokes :)

The Irish Skeptics Society got a mention on RTE's Xit Poll a year ago. It went something like:
    Newspapers reported this week the formation of the Irish Skeptics Society. Yeah right!

I'll pop a charter and FAQ up tomorrow and I'll start getting the word out to society members.

• Advertisement

Ignore the PM Davros :D

Get the word out quick davros, We're already half way to overtaking the Irish Archives and Soldat forums!! :D:D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

If this is the Irish Skeptics board, why is the name of the board spelt the American way? Just curious :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,636 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Can someone present Scientific Evidence for the existance of this thread...

As a hairy sheet wearing southern european once said, "I post, therefor I am"

So by that rationale, I exist because I posted, I saw and read your post, therefor it exists.....and therefor by extrapolation, you must exist too! QED :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭davros

Originally posted by zaph
    If this is the Irish Skeptics board, why is the name of the board spelt the American way? Just curious :)
    Zaph, I started a new thread for your question.

• Advertisement
Advertisement