Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q3 HPBS wanted for IQ3CL

Options
  • 16-12-1999 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Right were a hpb or two short of a squad for the iq3cl. If we get say two more hpbs we should be able to play. So who wants to play for the UT whipping boys of the iq3cl smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Gerry

I'll play. Any port in a storm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Cr^sH

Hey.

Yeah i'd be willing to play in the IQ3Cl i get an average ping of 140.

Merry Christmas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Give Gerry a go. He's been LANing with us PS boys so he's up to scratch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

I might, not smile.gif

[This message has been edited by ButcherOfNog (edited 16-12-1999).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

I'm your man!!!

• Advertisement

as i am no longer a "SLPB"!!

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

sweeet, we have a team so. Can't wait to tear into them eerrr other clans an stuff.

Who else is in the league and whens it startin???

P.S. Collie, what kind of connection do u have at the moment, and are ya in Dublin??

[This message has been edited by juNkie (edited 17-12-1999).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

So far the teams interested are,

PS
    DK
    HIV
    BiO
    KCD
    CM (who still need to contact me)
    And yourselves

Its starting to shape up.

56k modem for the next few months anyways....yeah in city centre.

looking forward to it!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Spoonman

Collie I sent you a mail @ collie@csn.ul.ie hope that addy still works got it from your profile.

I was quite suprised with the response I got from Q3 players, their was loads of Irish ppl looking to join a quake3 clan. Unfortunately theirs only so many ppl that can play for one clan (just ask nog, he'll tell you).

So we now have a team for the IQ3CL, Jedi I will mail you the squad later on when I decide who to put down smile.gif

btw. Someone should start up a new Q3 clan, you wont have any trouble finding members. Also then we would have a nice 8 clans for the IQ3CL smile.gif

Oh yes almost forgot any railmaster lpbs looking for a Q3 clan smile.gif let me know.

[This message has been edited by Spoonman (edited 17-12-1999).]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Think there are 1 or 2 more clans that are in the pipeline so lets look for 10 or 12 clans.

Jimmy...

Nice one Collie, I'll get the man to mail you if he hasn't done already.

I'm lokkin for a Q3 clan to play with, I'll use a deadly name like DeaThBringer if it means I get a place. I really wish to play, plus I have a 69er ping uumm muchly.

DeaThBringer

thats ok DeaThbringer so long as you can handle the pressure of playing as 2 guys at the same time smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

am i in aswell spoon?

Yeah u are Damo. Spoon's gone off the Xman holliers so there's no contacting him but your in awrigh.

ok here I am but ****ed as a fart, of course your in damo so is creative and of course the res of the guys. were using swedish tactics of course Ronnie knows about this smile.gif

sORRY but guys too much beer smile.gif Creative sent you an email but to your old ul addy. Nicky gave me your right addy So I'll send you one there bear with me smile.gif btw good luck nicky with the wooing of the girls smile.gif)

[This message has been edited by Spoonman (edited 20-12-1999).]

Advertisement