Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music from the Guinness ad

Options
  • 07-12-2003 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know the name of the song in the ad where your man swims the Atlantic? Sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm really out of touch with current music :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

It's one of these:

ORIGINAL - LEFTFIELD
    PHAT PLANET - LEFTFIELD
    GUINNESS GUIGALIONE PEREZ PRADO

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭beardedchicken

no it's not, it's heyday by mic christopher.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Originally posted by beardedchicken
    no it's not, it's heyday by mic christopher.

Just saying the same words to my self.

http://www.micchristopher.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭bovril

yep hayday is a great song....

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

Mmm, I love that song. And I love the way the naked cowboy is in that ad, he rocks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Woopsadoodle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

Hmmm - I was listening to Flirt FM this morning (Galway student radio station) and one of the presenters played HeyDay and mentioned that it was in the Guinness ad. He thne proceeded to say that hopefully it'll do great things for Mic and he'll do well out of it.

I'm sure Mic is jumping around in his coffin absolutely delighted to be on the Guinness Ad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Originally posted by sunbeam
    Does anyone know the name of the song in the ad where your man swims the Atlantic? Sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm really out of touch with current music :)

He didn't really swim the Atlantic, it's just some clever editing in a David Blaine styleeee! Shazam!!! :p:p:p

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,083 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Originally posted by Doctor J
    He didn't really swim the Atlantic, it's just some clever editing in a David Blaine styleeee! Shazam!!! :p:p:p

Yes he did, it was pure magic! – believe!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Thanks for the info. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭bbop

Im sure the presenter meant that it will do great things for Mic's album and promote and im sure is family are happy that his music will be heard by new listeners

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

I have heard that the single "Heyday" will be released in January. It would be great to see Mic's music being brought to a wider audience and enjoying commercial success even if he is no longer with us. Buy it and send it to number one!

Gra Mic

Advertisement