Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quake3 League Update!!

Options
  • 21-12-1999 10:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just to keep you posted on what changes are going on with the league at the moment.

Clans:

DZR (registered)
    BiO (registered)
    CM (registered)
    PS (registered)
    KCD (registered)

DK (Need comformation)
    HIV (Need comformation)
    INC (Need comformation)

mail at thomas.k.howlin@intel.com
    Schedules:

I have been receiving several mails from people complaining that starting the league straight after the New year is too soon because certain individuals can't get copys of the game till after christmas and because I want this first Q3 League to be a success I have moved that start date out till Sunday the 30th Janurary. So first games will be played on the 30th. Also the date to register by has been pushed out to the 15th of January. Hope this extension is sufficient.

Maps:

The games will be held evey sunday afternoon starting the 30th.
    The maps for the first 3 games will be,

Q3DM15
    Q3DM14
    Q3DM7

No particular order.

Ok thats it for now. I'll keep you posted.

Jedi.

[This message has been edited by Jedi (edited 21-12-1999).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

Yeah sounds good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

I concur.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Clamor

But some of us know the real reason.
    smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Sorted. Just spoke to my sister and gave her instructions as to what I want for Xmas. So I'll see ye on the servers over the holiday period.

M

Advertisement