Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dvd recordable player

Options
  • 07-12-2003 9:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭

does anyone know when these will become affordable or should Ibuy a new VCR?

Comments

Well if that cottage is for sale, just go to a bank and ask for a mortgage roughly €500 more than the value of the house and then you should be able to get a decent player/recorder :D

In the meantime you could ask here .

mm

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Yeah, not really suitable for TV.

ATTN: Moved to Home Entertainment.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Down to 375 in dixons, I think I will wait until after xmas to get one as they have come down from 600 euro so rapidly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭huh!

Elmo may I ask what model is in Dixons ? Seem to gett8ng nearer the price I'm willing to pay, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Philips RW

Don't know any more then that, like model number etc. I think there are two philips records on the market at the moment.

• Advertisement
Advertisement