Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FA Cup 3rd Round Draw

• 07-12-2003 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

Some highlights -

Portsmouth - Blackpool

Fulham - Cheltnam

Man City - Leicester City

Southampton - Newcastle Utd

Yeovil Town - Liverpool

Brum - Blackburn Rvs

Nottm Forrest - WBA

Watford - Chelsea

Kiddeminster - Wolves

Gillingham - Charlton Ath.

Leeds Utd - Arsenal

Spurs - Crystal Plc

Aston Villa - Man Utd

Tranmere Rvs - Bolton Wndrs

Wigan Ath - West Ham

Everton - Norwich City

Mike.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Must be the best round 3 draw in a good few years. 4 all premiership ties and a few derby's.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

let's hope some of the premiership scorelines occur again:

Arsenal 4-1 Leeds
    i'll be happy. chelsea got it easy against watford. liverpoo will probably lose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Ichiro

Well For Any Cheltenham Fans
    It culd be worse
    We got a premier side shame It's away though

But with any Luck we could Draw at Loftus Road.

Which in Turn could be a well Needed Cash boost for the Club

Wimbledon could do well at Stoke, a good cup run might be what they need to turn their season Round.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I had feared the Beeb would cop-out and show a couple of all Premiership ties but they've selected Yeovil - Liverpool as one of thier two live games...:)

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by mike65
    I had feared the Beeb would cop-out and show a couple of all Premiership ties but they've selected Yeovil - Liverpool as one of thier two live games...:)

Mike.
    Looking at the fixtures I think he Yeovil-v-Liverpool game looks the most exciting. The only all premiership fixture I would like to watch is Southampon-v-Newcastle as I hate seeing big teams slaughtering the others, although I like to see Duffer run riot for Chelsea. The Forrest-West Brom match should be a good one too. Yeovil have only been promoted to the Nationwide and they are in a very confident mood at the moment, I can see them pulling off a big upset here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement