Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Putting Google Search on Website.

Options
  • 07-12-2003 5:19pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm trying to create a page that has many google search types combined into one search box.

I found this page: http://www.google.com/searchcode.html - which shows you how to get the basic search. What I want to be able to do is have the 'radio button' option of searching e.g the .ie or .co.uk site only, and also search Google Groups, Google Images, and Google News etc. So I would have one text box to type my query, and then have several options of which search to do. I've tried to take the code from the individual pages, but I've only basic html knowledge and can't get it to work...

Anyone know how I can do this?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

You might want to look at the Google webservices thingy, as it allows you to interface using a lot of different methods

Advertisement