Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

re: car audio

• 08-12-2003 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

i picked up this baby in castlebar for the pricely sum of 250 euros.

pioneer deh-p3500mp

its an excellent piece of kit, it was going for 330 euros or something, but i gtot it for 250 cos i got someone else to buy one as well........

you can also get it from besecure2000.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Armadillo

Is it a front loader single cd player or does it have the changer in the boot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

its a front loader..with concealed flip down panel.

its a mp3 cd system, and you dont need a cd changer, but you can hook up a changer, or tv or what not if your so inclined.

it got rds,cd text and digital audio broadcasting support. as well as 200 watts of sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Armadillo

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but......

http://www.incarexpress.co.uk/focus.php3?partno=DEHP3500MP

Stg£125 = €180 approx
    plus delivery from Uk to Eire of approx €20 (email them to confirm)
    Total approx €200
    Do a search on boards for "incarexpress". Many happy customers.
    But you are supporting Irish industry and jobs.....
    Sorry, but I'm just letting others know.
    BTW the lad from besecure2000 (is it Luis) is a decent chap and knows his stuff.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I have something similar. It's a Pioneer DEH 7500MP, again with MP3 and WMA playback, RDS etc. The differences are that my one has the "organic" graphical display and stuff. I paid €450 for it, but prices have come down a fair bit since it was released (like nearly all electonic stuff).

All I need now is possibly a pair of 6x9's in the back to replace the 10" speakers! Ideally I'd like an amp or two but don't have the funds at teh moment so would be happy if I got a pair of 6x9's for Chrimbo! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

nah, im not really too concernced about the price of the one in england,.......i think postage would be more like 30 euros. and the hassle of getting stuff from the uk as well.

its about 250 euros from besecure as well.

i would like a high end model, but considering im trying to sell my car, it will suffice ^^

:p

• Advertisement
Advertisement