Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THta gamecube zelda offer

Options
  • 08-12-2003 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭

In smyths toystore just outside swords they are selling that zelda disc with the olds game on it for 10 euro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

Really? (damn me not living near swords.)

Hahaha it's true. My friend (who's also a gamer) saw em in Smyths in Tallaght baught one for herself and knowing me, baught one for me! Yay! Have to wait till tomorrow to get it!

Smyths are kinda stupid selling them for only 10 euro. They could probably get more for them. Or go in and buy abunch of them and sell em on ebay. hehehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Is it the one with majora's mask on it??

Yeah it's got both NES and N64 games. SO that includes Orcarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Hmm... they're not supposed to do that, kinda defeats the purpose of it being such a coveted piece. In any case, this is probably the easiest, cheapest or only chance to get this, so do it now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement