Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2004

Options
  • 08-12-2003 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

I just got Tiger Woods 2004 for x-box. I love the game, but it seams there is no 2 players mode for majour tournaments, like the World Tour or PGA Season. Does anyone have this game and knows if possible to play the tournaments with 2 human characters ?

cheers
    Andy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭elmer

yep - you need to go into traditional games - you can play match play, stroke play etc - 2 players for match - 4 for most of the rest of the game types

now i'm off to get those 3 remaining hole in ones that i need for my tracking tiger ball

Nige

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

yeh its a great game and this is its only flaw..

considering im quite sure you were able to do it in TW 2003..

elmer - he means the major tournaments not the 1v1 etc options, quite sure you used to be able to do the pga tour 2 player in the 2003 version, its what this version lacks, and as ive said about its only major flaw

Apart from that great game though, played it pretty much to the death though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Club_Med

thanx both and yes I ment the big tournaments. too bad there is no option to play a full season with one of my mates. cool the real time games....

Advertisement